Here you will find news and special offers that may be available as well as lots of beautiful pictures of animals I have groomed. All pictures will be shown with owners permission.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Recommend a friend voucher available now

I have now introduced a recommend a friend voucher for those people who have their dogs groomed by me. The person you recommend does not have to be a registered client at the vets. If you recommend a friend then you will qualify for a 10% discount off your pets groom. New clients will also get this discount off their pets first groom.

Please ask me for a voucher when you are next in for grooming.

(This voucher must be handed to the new client for them to then pass to me with their details filled in for you to claim your discount on your next groom).

No comments:

Post a Comment